Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with saves on steam
godlike Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 9 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago Problems with saves on steam

I have the steam version of Machine for Pigs and the saves don't work correctly. It seems the game is picking random saves to load. My /home/xxx/.frictionalgames/Amnesia/Pig/xxx/ directory contains some files and other start with AutoSave_blah.sav and others with autosave_blash.sav.

I've disabled steam sync but the problem remains. With the steam sync disabled I've also deleted some of the save files and kept what I wanted but magically the saves re-appear.

Also another user is experiencing the same: http://steamcommunity.com/app/239200/dis...451901788/
09-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 9 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Problems with saves on steam

This issue has been fixed, but the patch for it has not been published yet, we are fixing some more issues first before releasing. You can use the load save from the main menu instead of the continue button to work around it.
09-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Website Find
GroteBlup Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 9 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Problems with saves on steam

Hmmm, I'm missing a lot of savegames. I've just been set back about 3 hours of playing :-(. It seems as if it is not always saving. Oh wait, it has saved, but they are not selectable... Nevermind, I will convert them to lowercase.
I hope the SDL mouse bug fix is also in that release ;-).
12-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Find