Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Animation or otherwise
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5
Animation or otherwise

I have received a lot of questions/ concerns and emails with people either wanting me to help them or do work for them, regarding rigs and animations.

I will probably be taking more of a leave of absence now, for a multitude of reasons. Smile It was great meeting a bunch of you. If you wish to contact me, I will only be available during weekends as I am currently working at Nissan Automotive.

To anyone who was trying or is trying to contact me, I'm sorry for not responding. I'm far too busy to be doing animation stuff for the HPL2 engine now. The few projects I'm working on will be finished up. Anything else, regarding information or advice as to importing rigs and animation in HPL2, should be emailed me to or skyped to me.

-edit-
Projects include:
Fekete Keres II
A Coward's Debt
and Necrologue
(forgive me if I forgot about any others)
-end edit-

I hope everyone has had a great year all around. Happy new year to those I didn't speak to and hope you are all having a wonderful start to a new year!

-criso

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 01:15 AM by crisosphinx.)
01-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Animation or otherwise

Cool. And what you do at Nissan ?

01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

(01-14-2014, 03:53 PM)Amn Wrote: Cool. And what you do at Nissan ?

Well, I just started. I'm cleaning and modeling data (vehicles). I thought it would be pretty self-explanatory, but I can see how it might not be. Why do you ask?

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
01-15-2014, 02:11 AM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

Idk, you seemed lonely.

01-15-2014, 03:52 AM
Find
Juras Offline

Threads: 2

Thanks alot for all your help with animation that you gave me through the year Criso and I wish you best of luck in your new job! Smile

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
01-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I may not know you quite well, but in any case I do wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and strive to be happy.

If you're coming back reguarly, I wish it be sooner rather than later, as I am sure you have contributed greatly to the people here Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Hey Juras, you're welcome! I hope to see you sometime on skype.

Romulator: Thank you for the wishes. I'd like to come back more frequently, I had an issue with most of the community but still tried to help out in the shadows as often as I could. 

Amn: Not really. Maybe at one point in my life on these forums I was. I was more or less just letting people I knew know that I wasn't going to be on as much as I use to be.

01-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Find