Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Requiem (Spoilers Imminent): Reference to Tech Demo?
Kato Offline

Threads: 2
Requiem (Spoilers Imminent): Reference to Tech Demo?

I'm working my way through Requiem (I actually love it--at one or two points I've found it scarier than Black Plague for some reason even though I know there's no enemies Tongue) and I've gotten to the end of the level with the human-laser matrix protecting the gate. Red 2.0 mentions Philip having access to "all the wing-rats [he] could masticate." Is this a sly reference to the Penumbra Tech Demo, or just a rambling? Tongue

No spoilers past this point, please. I'm really looking forward to the surprises coming up Smile
12-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Find
Guyra Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Requiem (Spoilers Imminent): Reference to Tech Demo?

Hey, that's not bad! I remember him mentioning rats, though I didn't pick up it being "wing rats". ^^ Cool. Big Grin
12-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Requiem (Spoilers Imminent): Reference to Tech Demo?

(12-03-2008, 08:40 AM)Guyra Wrote: Hey, that's not bad! I remember him mentioning rats, though I didn't pick up it being "wing rats". ^^ Cool. Big Grin

one level reminds me of Tech demo some, and other agrees.

Spoiler below!
Level 9 (Final level), going down the steps. there is just something about this that reminds me of the tech demo)
12-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Find