Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey i got fatal error when launching hpl editor
zecuro Offline

Threads: 33
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago hey i got fatal error when launching hpl editor

hey guy it been a long time

i was just trying to open on my hpl editor on MAC osx 10.9.3 and i got a fatal error
saying they could not load vertex buffer form mesh'core_box.dae'

i dont really understand what that mean plz help and sorry for my bad english i usally speak french

thanks for the help
06-23-2014, 12:48 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: hey i got fatal error when launching hpl editor

I don't think they work at all on Mavericks. I had the same issue when I upgraded and ended up going back to 10.8 ML.

06-23-2014, 01:39 AM
Find
zecuro Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: hey i got fatal error when launching hpl editor

(06-23-2014, 01:39 AM)Mudbill Wrote: I don't think they work at all on Mavericks. I had the same issue when I upgraded and ended up going back to 10.8 ML.

how can i downgrade
cuz i really want to use hpl on my mac
06-23-2014, 04:47 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Unless your Mac already came with an earlier version, you'll have to actually buy a physical disc to install it. It also involved reformatting the hard drive, which erases everything on it including all your documents and files. I don't necessarily recommend anyone to do it; best someone with experience.

If your Mac DID come with an earlier OS X version, you can reformat to the factory OS using Internet Recovery. You won't need any discs, but you'll need an external USB Recovery Disk to actually run it from in order to get wipe-access to the HD.

An alternative is of course to use Boot Camp to install a Windows partition on your disk. Doing so you can switch between running Windows and Mac OS X by restarting the computer.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 08:25 PM by Mudbill.)
06-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Find
zecuro Offline

(06-24-2014, 08:23 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Unless your Mac already came with an earlier version, you'll have to actually buy a physical disc to install it. It also involved reformatting the hard drive, which erases everything on it including all your documents and files. I don't necessarily recommend anyone to do it; best someone with experience.

If your Mac DID come with an earlier OS X version, you can reformat to the factory OS using Internet Recovery. You won't need any discs, but you'll need an external USB Recovery Disk to actually run it from in order to get wipe-access to the HD.

An alternative is of course to use Boot Camp to install a Windows partition on your disk. Doing so you can switch between running Windows and Mac OS X by restarting the computer.

well that suck i bought it like couple of moth ago
06-25-2014, 03:02 AM
Find
DragonStar Offline

Threads: 0

(06-23-2014, 12:48 AM)zecuro Wrote: hey guy it been a long time

i was just trying to open on my hpl editor on MAC osx 10.9.3 and i got a fatal error
saying they could not load vertex buffer form mesh'core_box.dae'

i dont really understand what that mean plz help and sorry for my bad english i usally speak french

thanks for the help

Try reisntalling
07-07-2014, 11:58 PM
Find