Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

minimum requirements enough?
freac Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago minimum requirements enough?

MAC minimum requirements say

Processor: 1.5Ghz
Memory: 512MB
Disc Space: 300MB free(for demo)
Video Card: Radeon 9600/GeForce 4
(GeForce4MX not supported)

My PPC got :

Mac OS X 10.4.11
G5 1.6 GHz
1 GB SDRAm
GeForce FX 5200
Disk Space: lots.

It was already hard in overture to fight the dumb dogs with the view refreshing frequency dropping to some once per second. (i know these are not the correct terms but i hope you understand me).

the black plague demo became somewhat unplayable. I tried low resolution and turning off image improving functions in the graphic options to hopefully reduce work for my machine but it hardly changed anything. Setting the shading quality to very low renders the game experience kind of ridiculous and doesn't help very much neither.

Though i was not very pleased meeting the first mummy mutant monster (Hello Lara) and i already know something about the plot from the posts here, I'm just to curious to play.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Quote:The message you entered contained 27 images, while only 8 images per message are allowed. Please lower the image count in your message to meet the limit.
Can anyone tell me if there is anything I can do or is my graphic device just not as much better than the required as i figured from the letters and numbers? (my knowledge in this is a blank space.)

Hugs and kisses

Sven

All we are saying is "Give peace a Jens!"
03-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Find