Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Failed to buy game collection
Madkinder Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Failed to buy game collection

Greetings.

At first I'd like to thank you for developing such amazing games for Linux! I played the demo version and found it awesome so I decided to buy the whole collection. Here the the problem arose: the card has been charged for it (just like in this post) but I didn't receive anything to my e-mail. I checked my inbox and spam folders several time but no luck. About an hour passed since I ordered the game...

It is not a big deal to loose $20 but I would really like to have full versions of your games. Can you please confirm that you received the order? It was done on 23 May at about 12:10 PM. I will supply any additional info you need to solve this issue.

Best regards, Madkinder

P.S.: Thanks again for the game! :razz:
05-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Failed to buy game collection

Hi,

We don't have any order under your email address, if you used the same for the purchase as you used to register on the forum that is.

What happens is that the $20 is reserved for the purchase and if the purchase fails the $20 is released back into the account, this can take a couple of days depending on which credit company and bank.

So please wait a couple of work days and check if the money is returned to you, if not send me a PM!
05-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Website Find
Madkinder Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Failed to buy game collection

Hi again.

I contacted eSellerate support to solve the problem. They confirmed that it was their fault that the order failed to process so I tried to process the order once again and this time I got an e-mail with the download links.

The money for the first order didn't return back but I realize that it isn't your fault.

Anyway now I'm a happy owner of Penumbra collection. Thank you for doing such great games!
05-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Find