Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Purchasing Penumbra Collection for $5
Caterpillar Offline

Threads: 27
RE: Purchasing Penumbra Collection for $5

The e-mail is not present in spam Sad
05-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

From where did you bought the Linux version?
FG store?

05-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Website Find
Caterpillar Offline

Threads: 27

yes with the 5$ discount
05-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Please send what email you used in a pm to me as we have no order on file for the email you used to register at the forum.
05-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Website Find
Eugene Shatsky Offline

Threads: 0

Thank you very much for your games, bundle participation and the open-source engine!
Can I safely buy the series with my friend's card without unpleasant consequences like binding it with my personal information?
05-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Find
Valalvax Offline

I'm having trouble finding the coupon code, I can't find any text document called discount or readme-donation or anything of the sort, I only have three text documents (excluding xml files), a readme, a changelog, and license information.

*edit* less than two minutes after posting, I figured it out, for Mac users: it's on the disc image
05-16-2010, 06:10 AM
Find
Linux guy Offline

Just brought the complete collection after playing Overture. I really like the moody nature of the game and the puzzle solving, reminds me of playing the original Tomb Raider, you never know what's around the next corner!

The graphics are also impressive, nice crisp details and I love the lighting.

I think this Indie bundle was a great idea, not only does it help good courses, but also provides good exposure for companies such as your self and us games get some fresh games.

Thanks for such a great game and keep up the good work Smile.
05-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Find
tanooki Offline

Hello all,

I just installed and tried out Penumbra. I loved the game and was really looking forward to purchasing the collection. I went to buy it today and the coupon doesn't work. Is there an issue or did the coupon expire? I really hope it's not the second because I like the game and wanted more but can't really justify another $20 purchase right now (just spent $25 on the humble bundle). If anyone can confirm that the coupon is expired it would be nice. I don't see it on the site anymore so I assume it has. :\
05-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Find
Valalvax Offline

(05-17-2010, 10:57 PM)tanooki Wrote: Hello all,

I just installed and tried out Penumbra. I loved the game and was really looking forward to purchasing the collection. I went to buy it today and the coupon doesn't work. Is there an issue or did the coupon expire? I really hope it's not the second because I like the game and wanted more but can't really justify another $20 purchase right now (just spent $25 on the humble bundle). If anyone can confirm that the coupon is expired it would be nice. I don't see it on the site anymore so I assume it has. :\

It worked two nights ago, PM me what you think the coupon code is and I can confirm.... of course, assuming you trust me... heh
05-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

The coupon has expired, we left it on two more days after the humble indie bundle ended, so gave it some extra time too compared to the read me that said it would end with the bundle.
05-18-2010, 05:50 AM
Website Find