Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Could anyone help me with language, please? (Penumbra: Overture)
zzMakomanzz Offline

Threads: 2
Could anyone help me with language, please? (Penumbra: Overture)

Hello!
I need help with game language. So, i got 6 languages (Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano and Russian. They all are .lang files.), but when i was searching on YouTube walktroughs, i saw, that one guy was changing language to Polish. I live in Poland and sometimes i need help with understand notes written by Phillip (sometimes i don't understand some english words) Huh. Is there any Polish.lang file to Penumbra Overture? Could anyone give me a link to download, please?

BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
-Please note, that i don't want to install other Penumbra: Overture with other .lang files, because i don't want to lost my saves. Sad

Hello. :)
01-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Find
DARIUSH2001 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Could anyone help me with language, please? (Penumbra: Overture)

You have to ask that youtuber to give you the .lang file. As far as I can see, the whole Penumbra games are English only. Undecided
EDIT: Look in My documents/Penumbra. There are your save files. You can copy the whole Penumbra folder from there on desktop, uninstall the game, install it again and put the Penumbra folder which you copied back to My Documents. That way you can reinstall the game without losing progress. You don't have to reinstall it though. Just ask that guy for the .lang file.

Bad or missing keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 06:48 PM by DARIUSH2001.)
01-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Find
zzMakomanzz Offline

Threads: 2

(01-07-2016, 06:41 PM)DARIUSH2001 Wrote: You have to ask that youtuber to give you the .lang file. As far as I can see, the whole Penumbra games are English only. Undecided
EDIT: Look in My documents/Penumbra. There are your save files. You can copy the whole Penumbra folder from there on desktop, uninstall the game, install it again and put the Penumbra folder which you copied back to My Documents. That way you can reinstall the game without losing progress. You don't have to reinstall it though. Just ask that guy for the .lang file.

I asked him already, but when i was looking at his all videos, they all was from 2010, there's nothing from 2015, 2014 or 2013. Undecided

Hello. :)
01-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Find
DARIUSH2001 Offline

Threads: 3

Well... he may be still active. Though, I think he edited the .lang file, or took it from somewhere. You could try to edit it too using a program like notepad but there are over 1000 phrases sooo.. it'll take a lot. My advice is to try to play the game as it is and if you don't understand something, you can PM me and I'll try to help. Good luck!

Bad or missing keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
01-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Find