Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for crew members for an upcoming TC mod.
robo Offline

Threads: 15
Smile  Looking for crew members for an upcoming TC mod.

Hello fellow people!

It's been awhile since I last posted anything on here which is a shame because I really enjoyed this community but because of time constraints from my old work made me give up on what I truely love. Luckily for me I just got a new job and it looks like I will have alot more free time so I'm back and not only am I back I have also constructed an awesome story I would love to share with an awesome team. I know alot of people in here got really nice potential and I would love to make a mod with you.

What can you expect from me?
I'm a kind person who loves making mods for amnesia but since soma is out I'm moving over. I've done some modding before.

Harmsfuls wrath series for example if anyone is interested in my work.

I've been working with blender for around 1 year and know the basics of 3d modeling. I'm okey with Photoshop and also got a good studio microphone for interesting voice acting ( not so good voice but I can record stuff to make immersion in the mod etc) I know some basic scripting.
But where I thrive is story telling and level design.

I'm 23 years old and I live in Sweden.

I want people who wants to make something, I'm not shy of new ideas. when you know my vision I want to hear yours and we will meet somewhere In between.

If you feel interested feel free to post a comment in this thread. Or pm me here or on my steam profile.
Writing this on my phone will edit steam profile when I get on my computer
06-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Find
Hypercube Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Looking for crew members for an upcoming TC mod.

This is off topic from what you are asking, but since you are the one making the Harmfuls Wrath series, are you ever finishing the third one? It looks cool so I was just wondering.
06-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Find
robo Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Looking for crew members for an upcoming TC mod.

(06-30-2016, 08:06 PM)Hypercube Wrote: This is off topic from what you are asking, but since you are the one making the Harmfuls Wrath series, are you ever finishing the third one? It looks cool so I was just wondering.

I still have the files but havent made any progress for quiet sometime. I was thinking of contiuning the mod but I havent had any time to finish it.
I was the only one working on it aswell and it got abit tiresome being alone.
06-30-2016, 10:27 PM
Find