Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Many Hands - THE RETURN
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
RE: Many Hands - THE RETURN

(02-10-2017, 06:42 AM)CarnivorousJelly Wrote: That David played and it pleased the lord.

Hardarm you had MONTHS to do things with this beautiful thing!
If you decide you want to contribute, download it from MODDB and I'll totally post a special Hardarm patch but only because you haven't yet contributed to it. Don't go teasing me you butt

nah it's ok there is no Amnesia Nexus yet
it'll be for another time

listen to boards of canada
02-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Website Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

Threads: 4

I would absolutely love to work on the next manyhands project. Do you think there will be another one in the near future? Smile

You all did an outstanding job, by the way!
03-18-2017, 10:28 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

I'd say there's but a slim chance for it, as this was somewhat of a closer due to how few are left in the community. Perhaps a similar thing will be started for SOMA but who knows. This has been a "once a year" sorta thing, so if it is to happen again, it'll probably be a while still. We'd have to see if there's still interest for such a project when the time comes.

03-19-2017, 05:17 AM
Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

It's sad to see this community's slow decline of members, I hope that someday we'll all see a new hype surrounding ATDD or some of his predescessors or there wont be anyone left to create new content, or worse, there wont be anyone left to play any content. I would gladly start a new project if other members still show some interest in this. Smile
03-19-2017, 09:32 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(03-19-2017, 09:32 AM)TheTrueTashi Wrote: It's sad to see this community's slow decline of members, I hope that someday we'll all see a new hype surrounding ATDD or some of his predescessors or there wont be anyone left to create new content, or worse, there wont be anyone left to play any content. I would gladly start a new project if other members still show some interest in this. Smile

The next spike of activity is due when Frictional announce their next project. They have mentioned that they may have announced SOMA a little too early when they re-evaluated their sales and marketing, so I don't know when to expect the next installment, whatever it may be.

Till then, we're faced with a very quiet community. I don't want to say Amnesia's modding days are over, but the popularity associated with custom stories and potential fame through TDD modding has certainly declined since 2010~

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
03-19-2017, 02:44 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

I feel like another Amnesia is over the horizon, honestly.
03-19-2017, 02:56 PM
Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

I really do hope that we'll get a third installment to the masterful Amnesia series, or even another hype train regarding Amnesia custom stories. AMFP has shown us that the demand for serious survival horror is still there.

Does anyone know an estimated number of currently active developers?
03-19-2017, 03:16 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(03-19-2017, 03:16 PM)TheTrueTashi Wrote: I really do hope that we'll get a third installment to the masterful Amnesia series, or even another hype train regarding Amnesia custom stories. AMFP has shown us that the demand for serious survival horror is still there.

Does anyone know an estimated number of currently active developers?

This is the wrong thread to ask for this. This thread is about a collaboration custom story, not future Amnesia main game development.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
03-20-2017, 03:34 AM
Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

Sorry, my bad, I ment all currently aktive Custom Story developers in order to plan a new project accordingly.
03-20-2017, 06:35 AM
Find