Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help I need Help
Xantoms Offline

Threads: 1
I need Help

Hello everyone,
I am a big fan of amnesia, and I am currently creating a custom story that I temporarily called a long night.
The problem is that I'm good at level design but not in script, so I humbly ask a person who has greater talents than me if she wants to help me.
I hope a quick answer, thank you in advance.
03-23-2018, 08:29 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: I need Help

We can provide you with explanations and examples if that's what you mean, but if you're rather looking for someone to team up with and not do the scripting yourself whatsoever, then it might not be the easiest find. Usually people don't want to team up with strangers if they've got nothing to show.

If there's a certain situation you'd like scripted, you could ask about it and we'll give you some hints or example code.

03-24-2018, 03:32 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

She?
Wink

This forum is dead
03-24-2018, 03:40 PM
Find
Xantoms Offline

Threads: 1

(03-24-2018, 03:32 PM)Mudbill Wrote: We can provide you with explanations and examples if that's what you mean, but if you're rather looking for someone to team up with and not do the scripting yourself whatsoever, then it might not be the easiest find. Usually people don't want to team up with strangers if they've got nothing to show.

If there's a certain situation you'd like scripted, you could ask about it and we'll give you some hints or example code.

Ok here is the situation:
the player must create an acid to advance, to do this he must combine two substances, one already ready and the other in a barrel he must pierce, once the two substances are combined they must heat and the player can dissolve the barrier.
I find the solution !
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2018, 12:19 PM by Xantoms.)
03-25-2018, 08:14 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

You found a solution? So you don't need any advice anymore, am I right?

03-27-2018, 11:22 AM
Find