Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress The Home Inspector
zaggnut Offline

Threads: 2
Photo  The Home Inspector

this will be my 1st CS that i'll actually publish [eventually Confused ]
The speed of work has been very fast considering the amount of work i've done since i started ~5 days ago.
the screenshots are attached below.

Premise: 
Your name is Mr. Dan Yall and you're a home inspector who is obviously about to inspect  a nightmare.  its up to YOU to grade the government seized mansion for any infractions such as poor sanitation, unsafe structural support, and other housing no-no's.  all that has been given to you is your handy dandy notebook and keys to the mansion.

Expected content: 
-Only stock assets planned at this point (but i think i've done unique stuff so far so it won't be super stale).
-no sanity drain due to darkness
-lantern has been nixed in favor of tinderboxes
-"interactive" map (you do more than just hold down shift and pick up keys)
-a secret easter egg room if you manage to unlock it
- 0 jump scares unless its an actual enemy wanting to inspect your insides (i don't think i'll need it but if this CS begs it ill do it)

Completion:
 half of the mapping is done; still need to complete the mock up of the last 3 maps and do a final pass on all the maps.  I need to optimize the outdoor map and i need to get rid of an annoying black shapes bug on the map. scripting/gameplay is about 10% done, i need to learn how to autosave and get player to findle with tools but this is easy work imo. (we will see Tongue).

Attached Files
.png   Demo_image_3.png (Size: 409.82 KB / Downloads: 145)
.png   Demo_image_2.png (Size: 434.32 KB / Downloads: 129)
.png   Demo_image_1.png (Size: 489.85 KB / Downloads: 142)

The human race will Bleed, they will serve my
need!
06-19-2018, 05:17 AM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25
RE: The Home Inspector

The forum is dead, you better share it in the Discord server, that's the only thing that is left tbh.

This forum is dead
06-20-2018, 12:13 PM
Find