Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna join a pact?
BANANMANX47 Offline

Threads: 3
Wanna join a pact?

I want to try going in completely blind in frictionals next horror game not knowing anything about it. Therefore I will avoid any information and media about the game and just buy it. For actually knowing when the game is out I will use the frictionalgames category on steam. I will also disable images in my browser so that I don't see logo. Also gotta be fast to hit the pause button since there will probably be a trailer on storepage. When selecting games to play them in steam it shows an image in background so I will move the window so I can only see the list of games on the left .
10-27-2018, 03:10 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Wanna join a pact?

(10-27-2018, 03:10 PM)BANANMANX47 Wrote: I want to try going in completely blind in frictionals next horror game not knowing anything about it. Therefore I will avoid any information and media about the game and just buy it. For actually knowing when the game is out I will use the frictionalgames category on steam. I will also disable images in my browser so that I don't see logo. Also gotta be fast to hit the pause button since there will probably be a trailer on storepage. When selecting games to play them in steam it shows an image in background so I will move the window so I can only see the list of games on the left .

Might as well close your eyes while you're playing the game so you won't get spoiled.

This forum is dead
11-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Find