Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
user_keys.cfg
baegles Offline

Threads: 4
user_keys.cfg

please tell me if this is in the wrong thread.

its it possible to change the crouch button to the left alt button?

i tried to change it but it didn't work. maybe i did it wrong? 

<Crouch Primary="Keyboard.LeftAlternate" Secondary="GamepadButton.Button B" />
11-28-2018, 02:48 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: user_keys.cfg

To make the Crouch Button Left Alt, just do it yourself in Amnesia's in-game settings from the Main Menu. There is a Controls tab where you should be able to assign Left Alt as your preferred Crouch key.

If you need to make this the default for others when exporting your Custom Story, you will need to make a Full Conversion mod, and include the default_user_keys.cfg file with your story, and modify files accordingly. I believe the main_init.cfg has a setting you would need to change.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-28-2018, 07:11 PM
Find
baegles Offline

Threads: 4
RE: user_keys.cfg

(11-28-2018, 07:11 PM)Romulator Wrote: To make the Crouch Button Left Alt, just do it yourself in Amnesia's in-game settings from the Main Menu. There is a Controls tab where you should be able to assign Left Alt as your preferred Crouch key.

If you need to make this the default for others when exporting your Custom Story, you will need to make a Full Conversion mod, and include the default_user_keys.cfg file with your story, and modify files accordingly. I believe the main_init.cfg has a setting you would need to change.

thank you. i totally feel stupid now lol. i never noticed the key config option in the options. XD
11-29-2018, 12:30 AM
Find