Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia dream/nightmare
Serja Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia dream/nightmare

I've had two dreams that I remember with Amnesia elements to them.

The first was I was in a bedroom that could have been straight out of Amnesia, except the torches were the blue flame like in the Chancel. Next thing I know I hear the Grunt patrolling around and I sneak out of the room behind him and scurry down a corridor that looks like it's from the prison.

The other one I had this morning, actually. It was kind of a weird blending of Amnesia and Penumbra, except I was in this network of sterile white corridors and being chased by an android that looked like Adele (don't ask me, my psyche is weird) and I tried to escape into an air vent only to get cornered by the android and when it went to strike the killing blow it was rather like when the Brute attacks. I woke up even as I was telling myself it was just a dream. Tongue

Fun times.
01-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

I've had a few nightmares about Penumbra, not Amnesia because i find medieval castles less scary.
Here is one of them, just to show you an example.
I woke up with torn clothes in the middle of that bunker-thing (i'm sorry, only played a part) hearing footsteps and strange sounds coming closer, i ran away into a corridor, it was a dead end, and suddenly a door behind me opened, i ran into a storage room next to me hiding for a few minutes...then suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, i woke up sweating, it was a movie poster that fell on my chest. lol

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
01-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Find
BrooksyFC Offline

Threads: 11

I have had one strange dream. Me and my mate were in these woods being followed by this dark figure, so we ran to this hut we found. Know one was home so we took shelter. We hid in the corners of the room and kept hearing the chasing sound (when being chased by a monster in the game) Not sure what was going on, my mate went and searched the house, while I laid on the bed. Minutes later, I heard this snap under the bed. I slowly poked my head under the bed and a grunt was clawing it's way through the floor. Woke up panicking and refused to look under my bed since during the night Tongue

Think A Little, Change A Lot
01-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Find
HitlersNosehaiR Offline

Threads: 0

I had a dream where I played a really bad Amnesia custom story, and I couldn't shut my computer down or exit the game...

More of a nightmare really...

[Image: zFVtr.png]
01-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Find
patchesthedrow Offline

Threads: 1

I had an Amnesia dream and a Penumbra dream,
-In the Amnesia dream I was trying to escape from some servants that were hunting for me high and low. I mean, they were flat-out exiting their dark places and walking the streets and night. They didn't really exit the streets until I escaped the mansion I was hiding in, mind you. At one point me and a fellow victim were hiding behind some boxes. A monster walked off and he whispered "the coast should be clear". I had a bad feeling in my gut so I was shaking my head for him to stay in place. He started running off, and a servant appeared around the corner and started chasing him. Well, the coast was clear then, so I fled.

-In the Penumbra game it was a sort of mod in which the Tuurngait were actually exiting randomly opening portals underground. A couple of hellhounds also spawned from time to time so itwas some miracle I could be safe for even a minute. In the dream I was playing the game, but from time to time there was a seamless change in which I found myself IN the game. The good news was that by the time the dream was over, I had left the computer, but I woke up feeling stressed out.
08-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Find