Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i got screwed by the game developers
Ashlin Night Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Star  i got screwed by the game developers

I purchesed Amnesia on the Amnesia web sight, and it WAS purchesed, yet the download failed. this would not have been a problem if i was able to redownload withought haviung to buy the game all over again. The second blow to the jewls is the company offers NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER!!! the was no email adress to go to, and no phon number to call. The sad part is, this looked like a fun game but i dont apreciate being screwed. I know this was a bitchy message bbut i needed to vent. im still intrested in playing the game, so if somebody could get back to me and let me know if there is a way to fix this, it would be appreciated.
-Ashlin Night
04-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: i got screwed by the game developers

You can download it as many times as you want. Aslo, you might wanna post in the Support Forum instead of here.
04-20-2011, 01:54 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

You might need to check your spam folder for the email receipt as it sounds like you don't have it. In it is the link to shelf.frictionalgames.com where you can download the game as you like using the information from the receipt.

You can also go to shelf.frictionalgames.com to retrieve a lost receipt or to have it resent. Just follow the link to Esellerate.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2011, 07:33 AM by jens.)
04-20-2011, 07:32 AM
Website Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

screwed, a little respect plz

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
06-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

don't bump old threads.
06-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Website Find