Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Spoiler Who is "my love"?
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Who is "my love"?

Rose Tyler.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

This is the story of how I died.
04-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Find
Frankiescou Offline

Threads: 5

1.- Alexander is from another world/dimension.
2.- He had a lover there.

My YouTube!
Oatmeal? ARE YOU CRAZY?!
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012, 05:15 AM by Frankiescou.)
04-26-2012, 05:14 AM
Website Find
Thefinaleofseem Offline

Threads: 2

What if Alexander actually is Orpheus from Greek mythology? Banished from his "home", that being Hades (the afterlife), but unable to die due to his manipulation of Hades and failure to get his wife back from the dead. Hades no longer wants him, and he is forced to dwell forever in a frail and aging body in life. There are numerous accounts for the death of Orpheus, so who's to say that any were correct? All of his preparations were a way to force a door open to the afterlife without actually dying, thus returning to his love and moving on.

Of course, that's all just speculation, but I suppose it's one way to look at it. Daniel mentioned that their descent into his sanctum was like Orpheus descending into the underworld, which startled Alexander, as if that were actually true.
05-02-2012, 02:05 AM
Find
Desperate4God Offline

Threads: 0

Very interesting observation. I never thought of that...

Kyrie Eleison.
05-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Find
envirovore Offline

Threads: 1

(05-02-2012, 02:05 AM)Thefinaleofseem Wrote: What if Alexander actually is Orpheus from Greek mythology? Banished from his "home", that being Hades (the afterlife), but unable to die due to his manipulation of Hades and failure to get his wife back from the dead. Hades no longer wants him, and he is forced to dwell forever in a frail and aging body in life. There are numerous accounts for the death of Orpheus, so who's to say that any were correct? All of his preparations were a way to force a door open to the afterlife without actually dying, thus returning to his love and moving on.

Of course, that's all just speculation, but I suppose it's one way to look at it. Daniel mentioned that their descent into his sanctum was like Orpheus descending into the underworld, which startled Alexander, as if that were actually true.
Hmmm, that is a good point.
I always wondered just how that fit into the story, and why Alexander seemed so shocked by Daniel mentioning it, and then tries to shrug it off.

alive we threaten everything
05-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Website Find
Earthykiller127 Offline

Threads: 10

well that word remind me of "Justine" but my thought is that it was alexander writing in his/a castle and he was actually writing for someone that he "love" 70% sure he talking about a girl..well i cannot answer correctly but my thought is..

THE GIRL IS A LIE!!!

I'll make it short
I am
Spoiler below!
Black ☆ Rock Shooter
05-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Website Find