Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Request Easy Scripting Tool
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: Easy Scripting Tool

I stated my opinion. Can be usefull for people who don't know how to code, but these person's will be limited. Better that than not scripting at all.
For the regular modder, there is no tool that can give him as much possibilities as scripting by himself.

If you have the time, there is no reason why not developing such tool.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
06-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Find
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34

Also dammit all hell I didn't know about that Notepad ++ Plugin. That makes things so much easier ugh.

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
06-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34

Thanks for linking to the Notepad++ Plugin.

I didn't find DamnNoHtml rude, vice versa.
06-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

I wasn't referring him, but I didn't separate my sentences so all of them seemed like I was referring him, sorry for misunderstanding. I was sleepless for over 28 hours at that time :/

Also, that noteplad++ plugin is what makes scripting easier. It even says what should be in the function inputs. That's the nice way of using IDEs.

06-29-2011, 07:26 AM
Website Find