Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Frictional Games Store issues?
Solitary Walker Offline

Threads: 9
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Frictional Games Store issues?

Hello, i purchased the soundtrack for Amnesia and Penumbra over a week ago and yet i have still not recieved them in the mail? I dont mean for this to be a hate post, but i purchased this for a good friend of mine for his going away party, which was yesterday. its kind of disapointing that it takes this long, Has anyone else had problems getting items from the Frictional Game store? Ill jsut have to send them in the mail to him but it would have been nice to give it to him in person :'(

Disregard Everything; Acquire Aesthetics
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011, 03:30 PM by Solitary Walker.)
07-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Frictional Games Store issues?

Hi, I am sorry but all the products in the store are digital downloads and you can download them as soon as you have completed the transaction.
07-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Website Find
Solitary Walker Offline

(07-08-2011, 04:14 PM)jens Wrote: Hi, I am sorry but all the products in the store are digital downloads and you can download them as soon as you have completed the transaction.

How do i download them? was a code sent to my email?

07-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Yes, there is a receipt on the screen after you complete a purchase what has all the information and the same information is also sent in a mail. If you did not get the mail, check the spam box and if you can't find it you can go to shelf.frictionalgames.com and follow the link to esellerate to retrieve a lost order number.
07-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Website Find
Solitary Walker Offline

(07-08-2011, 04:33 PM)jens Wrote: Yes, there is a receipt on the screen after you complete a purchase what has all the information and the same information is also sent in a mail. If you did not get the mail, check the spam box and if you can't find it you can go to shelf.frictionalgames.com and follow the link to esellerate to retrieve a lost order number.

Thank you for your help. My friend is gunna have a laugh when he hears about my stupid mistake Big Grin

07-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Find