Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Looking To Join A Team
JenniferOrange Offline

Threads: 43
Exclamation  Looking To Join A Team

Working on stories myself, I have come to the conclusion I suck at thinking of ideas, but I am good with map making and I am an average scripter.
If anyone needs a scripter or a builder, let me know, and I'll be happy to do some work for/with you, assuming I'll be given some credit.
*I will not steal ideas, however if an interesting idea comes up I may or may not tweak it to my standards.
*I don't do Skype. PM is fine for me.
I am in fact trying my best to finish a custom story, but sometimes I don't have the willpower and feel like scripting ideas or just map making for fun. I don't mind working with someone and finishing my story; I'm a very handy multi-tasker. Smile
Scripting knowledge as stated above is average, I've been able to use my brain power to figure out how to do things, and if I come across not being able to do something, I'll be happy to figure it out or learn.
I can also try my best to brew up some ideas.

So, if anyone needs a scripter/idea thinker/map maker I can do all of those things to an extent. Feel free to contact me via PM or reply to this thread. Thanks. Big Grin

-I am also on the forum browsing and helping with questions every day, if it matters.-

CURRENTLY WORKING WITH 3 PEOPLE:
Saffire192 - scripting
AlexxShadenk777 - creating a room
danthaman15 - scripting
I ALREADY AM WORKING WITH 3 PEOPLE, SO I AM NOT TAKING ANYMORE REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT!! I APOLOGIZE.

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2011, 05:30 PM by JenniferOrange.)
07-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Find