Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game repatedly buggs out with missing items
lewik Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago game repatedly buggs out with missing items

congratulations, frictional games. you've managed to create a game with amazing atmosphere that bugs out every time i play it. my first playthrough i was completely engaged in the gameworld you created only to have a particular item NOT spawn. at all. it was nowhere to be found. i looked everywhere and was not there. this completely ruined my interest in the game for a couple months.

fastforward a couple months: SAME THING HAPPENS. as i attempt to pull an orange gear out it gets stuck and somehow disappears into thin air. ITS NO LONGER IN THE GAME.

unbelievable. i was willing to look past the first bug, as sh*t happens. but twice? pathetic.

the only satisfaction i forsee coming of playing your game is putting as much effort as i can into bad mouthing your product in hopes of denying you sales. so far ive convinced 6 friends who were otherwise interested in the game to stay away. i know i can get atleast 20 more Big Grin

good job guys!
08-19-2011, 04:58 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: game repatedly buggs out with missing items

We are not interested in your threats but we may be able to help you. Have you considered that lewik?

Explain us what the problem is exactly and where does it happen. Attach us the file HPL.log found under Documents\Amnesia\Main folder right after the problem happens and tell us what operating system do you have.
08-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: game repatedly buggs out with missing items

Lewik?

Y NO LIEK AMNESIA!?

No seriously, you sound like a douchebag. And I dont belive that you have convinced 6 friends, you know why? You probably dont have any if this is how you react to unpleasent situations.
08-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Find