Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Crashing (Renderer #0 problem)
Colleoni Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia Crashing (Renderer #0 problem)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I uninstalled the device/driver, and then my computer got real ugly, and I rebooted it, and I installed the .exe version from Intel of 2361 and IT WORKED, ACER DID NOT STOP IT, I'M SO HAPPY! Then I ran the game and it REALLY worked, REALLY. I was really worried thinking my Intel HD Graphics would never come back but it came back and now I can get all scared playing, thank you, really.
You were extremely helpful, pluto, and very efficient.
Good job, bro!
Driver File Version: 8.15.0010.2361 (English)
Driver Version: 8.15.10.2361
Feels good :3
Well, I doubt it will make me as scared as I was when I uninstalled the device, but it was really worth it, so I can play now, goodbye mod Big Grin
08-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Find
Colleoni Offline

Threads: 1

One last problem, I were at the Archives part, and when I picked up a note up on a desk, my character started to faint. It fell to the ground and went asleep, that's alright.
Then the screen turned black, the problem is: it won't come back! I waited for a minute in the black screen and nothing happened. All I hear is background music, but I can't move, as I don't hear anything when walking, jumping, using my lantern... Also, I can't bring up my inventory etc.
The only thing I can do is press Esc. I have already saved my game and reopened it and reloaded the save, but the screen is still black there. I think I'll load an earlier save.
Awkward bug Confused

EDIT: I did it all again back there, and EVERYTIME I get the note and faint, the screen turns black and never comes back (Cheers for my rhyme Big Grin). So I don't know what's happening o.o
I saw on Youtube how this part should be, it's the part when he talks about the blue light shimmering and all that, and when he wakes up there is a blue light in front of him.
In my case there is nothing to see, or to do, sad Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2011, 11:09 PM by Colleoni.)
08-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

that's a known problem with Intel HD cards. I think you can avoid that part but I don't remember now. Well, you have to load an earlier save, turn all the graphics to the lowest possible(everything), get passed this part, and then turn them up again.
08-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Find