The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

(Black Plague) Computer central lack of text
T_Neumann Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago (Black Plague) Computer central lack of text

Hi guys,

This is making me tear my hair out. Guy safely locked away, have red blue and green cards in possession. Put blue card into computer, click on PC and the text doesn't show up. I got away with it earlier on in the game in the kitchen by randomly clicking on the black square and somehow finding out the password to the door.. but I need to be more specific this time obviously and it ain't working.
I checked for a steam update and apparantly everything already is - I remember seeing it update as such a few weeks ago.
I'll provide any info you want, I do have an ATI card, and the only glitch is with the text on the computers. I can't advance through the game unless there's somebody with an elixir for me? :neutral:

----edit by moderator---
Hotfix for this issue is available at http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/87/
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2009, 09:57 AM by jens.)
02-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
(Black Plague) Computer central lack of text - by T_Neumann - 02-12-2009, 03:27 AM