Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still can't play Amnesia / Upside Down / Help?
morrisseyisrad Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Still can't play Amnesia / Upside Down / Help?

(01-10-2011, 07:29 AM)GraphicsKid Wrote: Is your monitor upside-down?

Seriously though, is it? I know you can rotate the display 180 degrees with most graphics card drivers, so if you've done this, then maybe Amnesia isn't picking up on it?

Not the case I'm afraid, thank you for suggesting it though I hadn't thought of that. I should probably have explained this better, what happens is that the solid objects are all upside down and it looks like you're walking on the ceiling, but things like the light from candles, or the light shining in windows - they're still the right way up? It's difficult to explain, it's the same whether you're playing the game or just on the title menu though, really weird! Sorry about this I feel like I'm wasting your time, it really looks like there's nothing that can be done about it xxx
01-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Still can't play Amnesia / Upside Down / Help? - by morrisseyisrad - 01-10-2011, 09:22 PM