Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think the forum is dyeing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
5.21%
5 5.21%
Forum?
11.46%
11 11.46%
No
83.33%
80 83.33%
Total 96 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Frictional Games forum dying?
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Is Frictional Games forum dying?

why dus every1 pick on googolplex ? Sad

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
07-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(07-05-2012, 11:49 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: why dus every1 pick on googolplex ? Sad
Well, CorinthianMerchant pretty much hates anyone who isn't an exact clone of himself; but all that aside, have you actually read all of googolplex's comments? He kinda seems like the guy who reads the thread topic, then posts the first thing that pops into his head without really thinking (of course this is just my observation).

I rate it 3 memes.
07-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Or maybe he is thinking, but what he says sounds like bollocks to us because he isn't native English. But really he just doesn't think it through. Or maybe he has very different opinions and ideals. And maybe he is stupid. We aren't really right to make the call on the last one though.

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
07-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(07-06-2012, 12:06 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Well, CorinthianMerchant pretty much hates anyone who isn't an exact clone of himself;
[Image: FBBKR.gif]

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
07-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Find
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34

Hey guys, what's going on in this positive thread? Alright, see you in a few months again!

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
07-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Find
reehone Offline

Threads: 1

I haven't been here too long, but I've seen this discussion on other forums. To be honest, whether the forum is dying or not depends on preference and perspective. Some people like the newcomers, and don't mind the more jumpscare-oriented type of CS's that are common now, so they feel it is more alive then ever before, because not all newcomers publish what may seem to some as lower quality CS's. On the other hand, some do not like the way the forum itself changes, and believes it used to be better, and the fact that old members leave, and newer, different people join, may give the impression to them that the forum is dying, especially due to seeing repetitive topics, (looking at YOU, co-op suggestion threads) which can make the whole forum seem like a waste of time, or just not the same anymore.(whether this be due to nostalgia, or actual declining quality of the forum, user-generated content, and its members is another matter of perspective)

The only time you can factually say a forum is dying, is when the post rate slows to a crawl, or if the servers/site are going to be taken down due to inactivity, or otherwise.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2012, 01:40 AM by reehone.)
07-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Find
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

Threads: 8

This thread isn't helping the community at all.

Instead of creating these repetitive threads where you do nothing but argue at each other the entire time try something less serious and humorous. I'm sure most the senior members have that, but the thing that probably wrecks things is the newcomers. The senior members usually dislike the new people and instead of using humor like usual that get grumpy and post hate. That does nothing but let the newcomers think this is a hating place. Most newcomers lack integrity at first. They'll adapt to what people do here, and loosen up. PewDiePie is here and exists, fans will follow him until they die (Even though most of his big fans are kids(The internet is FILLED with kids)) or hit puberty. It makes a bad reputation to tell newcomers "GTFO". Everyone has a personality, give them a chance.

You can't make friends before you see them as strangers.
07-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Hasn't any one else sought strange the fact that the author of this thread has a signature saying that i like to kill small animals? I mean I am just saying...

Btw i Just became a posting freak... neat
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2012, 05:32 AM by Danny Boy.)
07-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Website Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

Ahh, this post. Way back before Pewdiepie sent his subscribers here to watch us.
07-08-2012, 07:05 AM
Find
pinkribbonscars Offline

Threads: 0

Everything dies... eventually. So technically yes Tongue
07-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Find