Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.27 Average
Martin's Survival
JimmyRussels Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Martin's Survival

(06-02-2012, 11:18 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Do you seriously thinks these things are creative, respectful or even funny !!? I'm not sorry if I sounded harsh because I've had it with these useless, obnoxious, retarded, uncreative PewDiePie/My Little Pony/Troll maps. I can't even IMAGINE how Frictional Games must feel when they see this!!!

Frictional Games created the horror game of the decade, what have you done? Nothing, you're just a bloodsucking parasite, a termite at Versailles, a worm that looked up, and saw the face of God.

Cut the crap, make a serious custom story, and if you're too lazy/incompetent to do that, post it on 9GAG instead. They enjoy uncreative/unfunny stuff there.
I've been to that despicable site they call "9gag". the misuse is... terrible. and there's almost NO OC. but That's beside the point. I actually agree with this. Frictional created the scary game of the decade, and all a lot of people have done was SHAT upon it with them. being a brony, though, I'm ok with the Small Horse. but Play the Ponyville map and you'll see a true disgrace of a CS. The Dark Room is also funny, but now our Problem is that They've all set the standard too high for Troll/My Little Pony maps. Feels free to disagree with me
06-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(06-02-2012, 11:56 AM)Traggey Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 11:18 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Do you seriously thinks these things are creative, respectful or even funny !!? I'm not sorry if I sounded harsh because I've had it with these useless, obnoxious, retarded, uncreative PewDiePie/My Little Pony/Troll maps. I can't even IMAGINE how Frictional Games must feel when they see this!!!

Frictional Games created the horror game of the decade, what have you done? Nothing, you're just a bloodsucking parasite, a termite at Versailles, a worm that looked up, and saw the face of God.

Cut the crap, make a serious custom story, and if you're too lazy/incompetent to do that, post it on 9GAG instead. They enjoy uncreative/unfunny stuff there.
Calm down mate, let'em have their fun. If you're not looking you won't see it.
I'm sorry, but this is not about me, nor you. It's about the community torn to bits by dumb fanboys whithout respect or hard work taunt Frictional Games' masterpiece.

(06-02-2012, 12:20 PM)JimmyRussels Wrote:

I've been to that despicable site they call "9gag". the misuse is... terrible. and there's almost NO OC. but That's beside the point. I actually agree with this. Frictional created the scary game of the decade, and all a lot of people have done was SHAT upon it with them. being a brony, though, I'm ok with the Small Horse. but Play the Ponyville map and you'll see a true disgrace of a CS. The Dark Room is also funny, but now our Problem is that They've all set the standard too high for Troll/My Little Pony maps. Feels free to disagree with me

Not only is 9GAG consisting of 95% reposts from reddit, tumblr and other new sites, I find the reposts boring and unfunny. Went to 9GAG once, had to clean my eyeballs afterwards.
But otherwise it's great to see that someone agree with me. +1 Reputation.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 12:54 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
06-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Find
sonicsonic3 Offline

If you don't like it, don't comment on it. These maps are both scary and funny and they have a sense of humor in them.

Pewdiepie stories don't have anything to do with bronies.

Also I must tell you, these maps are NOT troll levels and they DO have scary stuff in them.

So If you hate stories like this don't open the page or STFU.
06-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(06-02-2012, 12:57 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote: If you don't like it, don't comment on it. These maps are both scary and funny and they have a sense of humor in them.

Also I must tell you, these maps are NOT troll levels and they DO have scary stuff in them.

Tell me sonicsonic3 can you read? Rolleyes
Spoiler below!

I'm sorry, but this is not about me, nor you. It's about the community torn to bits by dumb fanboys whithout respect or hard work taunt Frictional Games' masterpiece.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 01:00 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
06-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Find
sonicsonic3 Offline

(06-02-2012, 01:00 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 12:57 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote: If you don't like it, don't comment on it. These maps are both scary and funny and they have a sense of humor in them.

Spoiler below!

I did read. It's not about me nor you BUT the community being torn apart is only your thinking. Someone else might think the opposite. So you can't just say "I'm right here, you're wrong."

It's only your thinking.

Edit:
Btw, I don't think you even read the OP.

Spoiler below!
IF YOU DONT LIKE PEWDIEPIE CS's DONT PLAY/REPLY TO IT AS IDGAF ABOUT HOW YOU HATE IT.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 01:05 PM by sonicsonic3.)
06-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(06-02-2012, 01:02 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote:

Spoiler below!

I did read. It's not about me nor you BUT the community being torn apart is only your thinking. Someone else might think the opposite. So you can't just say "I'm right here, you're wrong."

It's only your thinking.
Then let me ask you another question, why did you create an account here, when you have 0 respect for the developers? Rolleyes

06-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Find
sonicsonic3 Offline

(06-02-2012, 01:04 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:

Spoiler below!

It's only your thinking.
Then let me ask you another question, why did you create an account here, when you have 0 respect for the developers? Rolleyes
I do have respect for the devolopers, the original game was awesome, it was meant to be a horror game.

BUT it's called CUSTOM STORIES.

It doesn't say anything about the story needs to be scary or not.

Also there are a lot of normal custom stories, why don't you go comment on them?

If you don't like custom stories like this why did you even enter this topic?

Edit:
Also I must tell you, A LOT OF CUSTOM STORIES has untrustable statues, barrels and even Stephano in it. When a scary thing happens there's usually statues or barrels around the event. And in most of the custom stories there are Stephanos everywhere, which means they DO have a reference from Pewdiepie.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 01:09 PM by sonicsonic3.)
06-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Find
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26

(06-02-2012, 01:07 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote:

Spoiler below!

It's only your thinking.
I do have respect for the devolopers, the original game was awesome, it was meant to be a horror game.

Also there are a lot of normal custom stories, why don't you go comment on them?

Edit:
Also I must tell you, A LOT OF CUSTOM STORIES has untrustable statues, barrels and even Stephano in it. When a scary thing happens there's usually statues or barrels around the event. And in most of the custom stories there are Stephanos everywhere, which means they DO have a reference from Pewdiepie.
It's a horror game! THEY NEED TO BE SCARY.

Spoiler below!

Quote:A LOT OF CUSTOM STORIES has untrustable statues, barrels and even Stephano in it.

Uhhh, YEAH? Their decoration?! Decoration for Amesia itself, Stephano is an arabic statue. The Barrels are STORAGE BARRELS. And the Untrustable statues are ARMORS, for decoration!

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 01:40 PM by Stepper321.)
06-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Find
sonicsonic3 Offline

(06-02-2012, 01:30 PM)Stepper321 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:00 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Tell me sonicsonic3 can you read? Rolleyes
Spoiler below!

It's only your thinking.

Edit:

Spoiler below!

Quote:A LOT OF CUSTOM STORIES has untrustable statues, barrels and even Stephano in it.

Uhhh, YEAH? Their decoration?! Decoration for Amesia itself, Stephano is an arabic statue. The Barrels are STORAGE BARRELS. And the Untrustable statues are ARMORS, for decoration!
Did you seriously read my post?

Spoiler below!
When a scary thing happens there's usually statues or barrels around the event.
06-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Find
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26

(06-02-2012, 01:49 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:30 PM)Stepper321 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:02 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote: I did read. It's not about me nor you BUT the community being torn apart is only your thinking. Someone else might think the opposite. So you can't just say "I'm right here, you're wrong."

It's only your thinking.

Edit:

Spoiler below!

Did you seriously read my post?

Spoiler below!
When a scary thing happens there's usually statues or barrels around the event.
So that means it a pewdiepie reference? That has been pretty much before pewdiepie was here. And, name some stories not referring to pewdiepie with something scaries happen when there are statues or barrels around the event, and NOT TROLL STORIES.

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
06-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Find