Originally posted by Jens.
Links in this article have expired and have been removed.
Good news for users of Vista and ATI cards, the new 1.0.2 patch for Penumbra: Overture fixes some very important issues and makes the game run as intended on Vista.
Along with other fixes it also includes the 1.0.1 patch, see below for full list of changes. Get the 1.0.2 patch!
If you didn’t know already, you can now play the game on Linux and the demo is available for Mac with the full release coming soon!
- BumpSpec* changed to saturate w coord of BumpVec. Fixes strangeness on ATI with specular.
- Diffuse_Color_vp.cg was given 4d Color. Fixes disappering alpha geometry.
- Fixed strangness on ATI in shader quality Medium
- Fixed strangness on ATI in shader quality Low
- Attenuation bug for Low and Medium shader fixed.
- Minor misc other changes
- Keypad works after switching interact / examine buttons in settings.
- Shortcut key can be used to look at blank note.
- Jump + Tab does not increase jump height.
- Entering a map where a worm has appeared no longer result in crash.
- Cannot exit chemical storage after worm enters any longer.
- Updated BlackBox to give better information on crashes.
- Update StickAreas, hopefully solving cable bug.
- Updated MotionBlur.
- Added crosshair as an option.
- Fixed personal task not removed properly.
- Fixed lag issue with boulder in water cave.
- OpenAL fixes, SoundBlaster X-Fi/Audigy should be more compatible now.
- Ladders less prone to let the player fall of when exiting.
- Minor level and event fixes.