We’re back with a smaller update containing bug fixes and improvements for the Bunker, as well as some minor fixes for the game editors to improve the modding experience.
⚠️Patch log may contain spoilers, beware! ⚠️
Patch Log – Amnesia: The Bunker (Version 1.15)
- Fixed a crash related to pathfinding.
- Fixed an issue where the key to the communications room in Soldiers Quarters could not be found.
- Resolved a problem where interactions were disabled after turning off the generator.
- Fixed an issue where the combination lock interaction would break with certain keybindings.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to climb down the ladder hole in the Pillbox if a prop was thrown into it.
- Fixed a bug where the rabbit item would be permanently lost if thrown into another map in a transfer area.
- Fixed issue where corpses couldn’t be burned at low framerates, especially in Maintenance. This should hopefully fix the issue where some players had trouble triggering the “Roastmaster” achievement.
- Fixed an issue where you could interact with the cell control buttons outside the Warden’s Office when climbing a prop.
- Players can now interact with things while the shotgun outro animation is playing.
- Fixed an issue where the pocket watch wouldn’t sync properly with the generator.
- Addressed an issue where the save lamp in the Tunnels was sometimes not lit upon entering the map.
- Fixed a bug where the Shotgunner would enter T-pose upon death.
- Fixed an issue where the Shotgunner wouldn’t react to the player’s actions.
- Resolved an exploit where players could acquire two shotguns by throwing a molotov at the Shotgunner’s corpse.
- Made sure the Shotgunner death stinger sound effect plays correctly.
- Ensured that the “Improviser” achievement does not trigger when the Shotgunner breaks a door.
- Allowed the Stalker to spawn earlier on consecutive playthroughs.
- Fixed spacing between item prompts in the inventory when combining items with a gamepad.
- Addressed a camera rotation issue when leaning with the sway effect active.
- Enabled the breakability of the wooden box blocking the door next to Administration.
- Resolved an issue where the interaction hint would pop up prior to the wake up sequence in the Hub.
- Fixed so the wooden stool has proper break effects.
- Added highlight effect and icon indication in the bottom right corner when aiming at the rabbit item.
- Reduced the noise made by sticks rolling around in the Tunnels.
- Fixed issue where a rat could block the player from exiting a wardrobe.
- Added sound effects to the pocket watch click animation.
- Fixed sound occlusion issues in Soldiers Quarters.
- Added sound effects to the torch ignite animation.
- Made sure the gamepad preset input in main menu cannot be triggered by pointing at it with mouse and pressing a gamepad button, fixed not being able to start a modded map directly from the command line
- Fixed invisible rigged entities, which also made them impossible to select by clicking (LevelEditor)
- Fixed crash when going up a directory in the texture browser (All editors)
- Fixed texture decal and undergrowth area saving (LevelEditor)
- Fixed sound browser not looking for banks in mod directories (LevelEditor / ModelEditor / ParticleEditor)
- Fixed initial window size (MaterialEditor)
Note: This patch addresses the listed issues and aims to improve the overall gameplay experience in Amnesia: The Bunker. If you encounter any further problems or have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team here: https://frictionalgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us